[_] Linux Web hosting recommendation?

Ian Sealy underscore at iansealy.com
Fri Jan 28 19:42:35 GMT 2005

Dear all,

Can anyone recommend a good Linux Web host? I'm looking to move some
stuff that's currently just hosted on a box at home via my NTL
connection. I'm blissfully unaware of good hosts because at my old job
(ILRT in Bristol) and my current job we do all the hosting ourselves.
It's mainly just a bunch of Perl and PHP stuff with a few databases
(MySQL or PostgreSQL - I don't care). I was thinking of a pair Webmaster
account < http://www.pair.com/services/web_hosting/webmaster.html >, but
surely there's something cheaper but just as good out there. Plus I'd
prefer Linux to FreeBSD in an ideal world. Sorry Matt and Jan!

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Cheers,
Ian