[_] RE: Underscore Digest, Vol 17, Issue 38

Rob Mitchell rob.mitchell at netgates.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 20:08:26 GMT 2005

Hello U_

We are looking for someone to help us develop a 'video box' project.
i.e. something like a photo-booth that would record opinions, questions,
ideas etc. from children, teachers etc. on video. It would operate in a
school to stimulate exchanges around science and other subjects.

The recorded video clips would need to be sort-able into themes and
subject areas. This would need to arranged, re-arranged and moderated
by the people within the school.

An interface would have to guide/prompt the user. This would also need
to be edit-able within the school, so they can revise these prompts,
questions and subject areas.

Ideally, as a future development, this video database would be
accessible through the school's internal network.

We think some Director authoring expert, but you may disagree. Please
enlighten me.

If you are interested, please contact me OFF LIST on this ere email, or
on 0117 941 5109.

Much thanks,
Rob Mitchell
Firstborn Creatives