[_] Rainbow

Oliver Humpage oliver at watershed.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 21:39:47 GMT 2005

On 26/1/05 9:22 pm, "Richard Davey" <rich at launchcode.co.uk> wrote:

> Some Wed/Thur fun for you all. I'm still not sure if this was an
> actual episode broadcast, or a cleverly sound edited production -
> either way it's shockingly hilarious!

I believe that each year programmes would make "fake" episodes to be shown
at the Christmas party. So this is real, but never broadcast.

Thinking of dodgy children's programmes, The Clangers used to have a an
actual written script that the sound people would then act out on swannee
whistles. So officious were the censors, they refused to let the script
through that said "The bloody door won't open", even though there was no way
anyone would ever work out that's what it said. Ho-hum :)

Oliver.

--
Oliver Humpage
ICT Co-ordinator, Watershed Media Centre -- +44 (0)117 9276444

E-mails received are assumed to be for my attention, to do with as I wish.
No responsibility is accepted if communications are sent to me in error.
This disclaimer has as much legal status as yours.