[_] mac meetup?

Oliver Humpage oliver at watershed.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 13:36:38 GMT 2005

on 12/1/05 1:17 pm, David Hodgkinson at daveh at hodgkinson.org wrote:

> Are we still on for the dreaded Knight's Templar for the Mac
> meetup tomorrow?

I shall be attempting to pass by... If someone can bring along a copy of
Jobs' keynote, we can drool over that (and fast-forward through the tedious
stuff) :)

Oliver.

--
Oliver Humpage
ICT Co-ordinator, Watershed Media Centre -- +44 (0)117 9276444

E-mails received are assumed to be for my attention, to do with as I wish.
No responsibility is accepted if communications are sent to me in error.
This disclaimer has as much legal status as yours.