[_] OT: The Power of Nightmares

Andy Gale ajgale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 09:44:59 BST 2004

When you miss telly programs all you need is a BitTorrent client and
http://www.uknova.com

Once you've created an account go to this URL

http://www.uknova.com/details.php?id=2857

"DOCUMENTARY - The Power of Nightmares - PAL VCD 4:3

Baby It's Cold Outside (Part 1 of 3)

First of three documentaries about the use of fear for
political gain. This edition looks at how Western politics
is increasingly dominated by the myth, propagated by the
American neoconservatives, that we are threatened by a
hidden and organised terrorist network. The story begins
in 1949 with two men, an Egyptian Islamist called Sayyid
Qutb and American political philosopher Leo Strauss,
whose ideas led to two opposing movements."

Andy