[_] Developer position - PHP/MySQL - Permanent, Full time

Samantha Mignano sam at snappygraffix.com
Tue May 25 22:10:20 BST 2004

Hmm - I am so glad I am not in the market for a job
Being discussed as part of a crop would not inspire me with confidence
in your business - nor in your perception of my skills!

Come to think of it - as an employer myself - I think its pretty crap
all round to talk of people in that way

But hell that’s just my opinion ;-)

Kind regards
Samantha Mignano