[_] Come on you reds!

Richard Price Richard.Price at fsguk.com
Thu May 20 15:40:30 BST 2004

Michael Trim wrote:

>I know the majority of _'ers shy from football like the count from a
>crucifix but if anyone would like a copy of a video i took last night of the
>5 mins after the final whistle mail me off list.
>
>The refresh rate isnt great as it's from my phone but its not bad and is
>right in the action on the pitch.
>

>This message has been scanned for viruses by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com

Why, what happened to make it such a memorable 5 minutes after the whistle?

Richard

This email and any attachments are confidential and are for the sole use
of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete the email and any attachments from your system and notify the
original sender. You must not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute
the contents of this message or any of the attachments. Please note that
the views expressed in this email or any of the attachments are those of
the individual and not necessarily the company.