[_] Stolen Macs

blue rocket rachel at bluerocket.com
Wed May 19 17:46:44 BST 2004

Thanks Stef, thats a good idea, I will pass the message on.

I also wonder whether crime has got worse in Bristol or is less or the same
as it was say 10 years ago, any comments?
just be intrigued to what we all think? This is general stuff but on the
whole it's difficult to know if Bristol's reputation is true to say it is a
haven of crime ; is this just a rumour that has stayed with me or does
anyone else think this is the case?

Rachel