[_] New printer suggestions?

Peter Marshall peter at sparkdata.co.uk
Mon May 17 11:55:43 BST 2004

>I am looking to get a cheap printer just for invoices, general office
stuff and technical things from PDF manuals and web >pages.

Depends on how often you need to print colour - we have a basic Samsung
lasers which cost about 65 quid and have just worked and worked and cost
a whole lot less than injet printing - liked it so much I bought one for
home use as well. We also have a Canon S600 inkjet for when we need
colour but it's sooooo slooow that I wouldn't recommend it.