[_] PHP & FLasH Help needed

stefan burt stefanburt at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 14 14:12:07 BST 2004

thanks for advice
if I use the loadVars instead of loadVariables does it still need the
movieclip such as in the case of the loadVariables?

I am still working with tutorial files at represent so when I have got
it working on a safe copy then I will copy and paste into the final
document.

Also thanks!! for the php scripts I am just going to start test them,
thanks Jon/Richard & Sam your help is really great !!

stefan