[_] The Quest for the Rest

stefan burt stefanburt at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 11:19:37 BST 2004

Hey Richard :)

I haven't got that far as of yet I felt the pangs of guilt as it was
far too good for its own good I have a similar problem with my
playstation so much so that I have given all my games to my friends to
ween myself off them.

I am now starting to have the same problem with dreamweaver & CSS
layouts also [_] will the madness ever stop :)

stefan