[_] Graphic Web Designer

Glynn Hayward Glynn at completecontrol.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 15:45:29 BST 2004

Hi _
=20
Last job advert posting from me - honest !
=20
Graphic Web Site Designer=20
Required to assist in the design and production of a large TV production =
company web site, working from our studio in Bath. Must have strong =
design skills and experience in producing entertainment/lifestyle type =
sites.
This contract is approximately 2 weeks work for a freelancer, although a =
full time position is ideally sort to continue on other exciting =
projects, such as online games, director presentas and the like.
=20
Must be fully experienced in Photoshop, illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, =
Director.
=20
Please email all responses to design at completecontrol.co.uk with your CV, =
link to any examples of work if available and your current salary.
=20
It's all go at the moment !=20
=20
Glynn Hayward