[_] Re: GeForce 6800

Oliver Humpage oliver at watershed.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 15:50:04 BST 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Seth wrote:

> <Brians Mum*>
> You lucky, lucky bastard!
> </Brians Mum*>
>
> *Don't think it was Brians mum that said that was it?

Old prisoner... "I've been here 5 years, they only hung me the right way
up yesterday", "Oh, what I wouldn't give to be spat at in the face", etc.
He shouted it (whilst hanging upside down) as Brian was being led to the
crucifiction.

Oliver.

--
Oliver Humpage
ICT Co-ordinator, Watershed Media Centre -- +44 (0)117 9276444

E-mails received are assumed to be for my attention, to do with as I wish.
No responsibility is accepted if communications are sent to me in error.
This disclaimer has as much legal status as yours.