[_] get in gear for the elections

Tim Beadle tim.beadle at iop.org
Wed Jun 9 10:08:53 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 09:47, SamKinsley.com wrote:

> That's an interesting bit of information, thank you Tim! I didn't think
> I'd be considering tech politics for this election but it does bring a
> new edge to the decision.

At least you were considering voting. Most people, it seems, aren't ;(

If you have any interest in Open Source software, or believe that it
would be entirely stupid to have US-style
patents-for-stupidly-obvious-ideas-like-1-click-shopping, then I urge
you to use your vote tomorrow*.

Tim

* If you don't like Europe, vote UKIP; otherwise, vote Green.
--
Tim Beadle <tim.beadle at iop.org>

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.