[_] Freelancers required

james.guest at featurecreep.com james.guest at featurecreep.com
Tue Jun 8 13:03:32 BST 2004

Hi,

We are looking for freelance flash developers to work from our office in Keynsham from next week. You will work as part of a team and we will probably need help on and off for the next 6 weeks.

You must be a highly competent Flash developer, familiar with both the artworking and animation side of Flash, as well as ActionScripting. A basic knowledge of XML will be necessary.

If you have your own laptop then that would really help us and it is also essential that you are self employed and sort out your own Tax/NI.

We are looking to build long term relationships with freelancers and have several projects coming up.

Please email off list with CV's and example URL's.

Regards,

James Guest
Managing Director - featurecreep ltd.

T: 0117 907 6199