[_] Hey you dirty geeks...

Jan Grant Jan.Grant at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jul 9 14:28:11 BST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, blue rocket wrote:

> Cheers Fairygodfather Ed,
>
> Just last night I was thinking how I could do with some more sporty clothes
> for class. Wey hey, now a new pair of sports trousers on the way for £7.
>
> you star!
>
> cheers
>
> Rachel

Is it only me, or is anyone else's spidersense tingling about this? It
does seem like taking advantage of what might very well be a cockup. Are
we all such the product of a Thatcherite "there's no such thing as
society" era as to bankrupt an honest trader?

It's not like you're taking money out of Adidas' globalised
sweatshopping pockets, after all.

Theoremhood is positively decidable.
It just takes time at least exponential in the length of the proof.