[_] XHTML

Tim Beadle tsb at wigner.ioppublishing.com
Fri Oct 31 09:32:44 GMT 2003

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 06:02:16PM -0000, David Waters wrote:

> While Zeldman believes it's right not to use tables for layout...

...he also epsouses the use of simple tables for layout *where necessary*.

It's not either/or. It depends on your audience.

/I can't believe I'm defending table layouts*

Oh, and in case anyone's not seen it, chek dis**:
http://www.hotdesign.com/seybold/

Tim

* Random Sig generator did the job, then ;)
** I reckon today should be "talk like a 1987 acid house b-boy" day.
Just because.
--
"I can't use tables anymore; it feels dirty." -- tlack