[_] Question for the panel on Processors

Keith Jones kmj at wigner.ioppublishing.com
Wed Oct 8 17:27:48 BST 2003

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 05:09:48PM +0100, Tom Gidden wrote:

> New 12" iBook: £800
> Virtual PC 6.1: £100
> PS2: £130.
>
> £1030 inc VAT: not bad for that load of kit.

Still more expensive than a budget model Dell or Compaq laptop. So there you
go. I'm not having a go at Macs, I think they're lovely machines and I'm
might even get around to getting one some day, but just making the point
that there *are* plenty of valid reasons for getting a PC instead.

Keith
--
I have a blogging system. It's called 'vi'.