[_] Thursday fun - world beard championship

Oliver Humpage oliver at watershed.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 11:29:28 BST 2003

on 3/10/03 11:22 am, Chris at chris at simplesetups.com wrote:

> Ollies gone a little quiet now bless him ;-)

Yup, you're all bastards and I hate you :) Although I rather like the bank
robbery plan. Alas, both the beard and the girl are now gone.

Matt - could you remove all posts which link to that pic? Cheers :)

Oliver.

--
Oliver Humpage
ICT Co-ordinator, Watershed Media Centre -- +44 (0)117 9276444

E-mails received are assumed to be for my attention, to do with as I wish.
No responsibility is accepted if communications are sent to me in error.
This disclaimer has as much legal status as yours.