[_] Thursday fun - world beard championship

Jake McMurchie jakemc at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 21:17:46 BST 2003

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 04:15 PM, Oliver Humpage wrote:

> http://www.bittern.org.uk/random/Ollie1.jpg

I have a friend who insists that all men who have brown hair and ginger
beards are, by definition, martians.

Perhaps I should, for the record, point out that this friend is not a
subscriber to this list and is not therefore attempting to have all

Jake

DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed in this email are not to be attributed to the
author. The author cannot assume responsibility for the accuracy,
legality or legibility of anything included in this email. Any offense
caused is entirely the readers fault.