[_] Friday Fun 2 - Your Not Me

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 10:18:05 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 09:42, Christian Wach wrote:
> on 7/3/03 9:25 am, Ed Walker at ed at edwalker.com wrote:
>
> > http://www.yournotme.com
>
> "There is 1 Person with the name Christian Wach.
> This name is unique like a yeti or some form of Magic Chimp."
>
> Oh well.
>
> And there are only *two* Ed Walkers? I find that hard to believe. Perhaps
> the one on this list is actually a bot?
>
> Chris

There are

0

People with the name Matt Hamilton.

That name doesn't exist. Are you secret service?
Don't hurt me I've seen Enemy of the State.

uh-uh.  Help! I don't exist!

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Hosting | Web Design  | Domain Names  |  Co-location  | DB Integration