[_] Car clamping/towing

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 11:36:01 GMT 2003

Hi All,
  Anyone know of any companies in Bristol who will remove cars parked on
private property?  I keep getting wa%$ers parking behind me on my drive
blocking me in.  Unfortunately the police can't do anything as it is
private property, and a bit of action on my behalf with a crowbar will
probably land me with a criminal damages suit.

The best idea I have come up with yet is to tape some packing boxes to
the back of my car and shut the other vehicle out of my driveway.  There
is a nice slope and with a decent aim I could park it right in front of
a parking meter.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Hosting | Web Design  | Domain Names  |  Co-location  | DB Integration