[_] Mobile phones

Jake McMurchie jakemc at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 19:29:00 GMT 2003

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 05:35 PM, Pete wrote:
> Yes, having moaned about the T68i I must admit that the iSync app does
> seem to work very nicely and it gives me a warm feeling to know that
> my phone addressbook is backed up onto the Mac.

Yes, but I've had flaky phones that switch themselves off, dial random
numbers in the past and it drove me round the bend. Stuff bluetooth, IR
and backups and Palms if I can't rely on it to be on when it's on.

> For some reason I haven't had much luck synching my Palm V with it yet
> though (also via iSync). :-(

I had some teething problems but I've got it working now, although it's
very slow. What problems have you had with it?

> BTW do you still want to borrow that book?

Yes please. Small children, viruses, <%= randomPoorExcuse %> have all
got in the way of collection. I'll be in touch this week. Probably. =/

Jake