[_] palm people...

Dave dave.abraham at netgates.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 10:48:01 GMT 2003

>>he! no not really dave....

>>My CRM package is called Palm OS

Can your CRM package automate letters to be printed to 5000 contacts based upon limitless criteria? What about when you enter a new contact? Does it print a letter/send an email/alert a network user/schedule a callback or literally anything you can imagine? When you enter an appointment into your palm does it allow you to remotely sync that to the network? What about when that data syncs? Will it automatically generate an email based upon a template or maybe it could schedule an appointment for another user...

When I talk about CRM systems I am discussing systems that allow palm/ipacs/laptop users to have access to all the network data. I am discussing total sales automation and marketing automation and complete customer tracking, sales forecasting and project management. I am talking about systems that can save you hundreds and thousands of pounds in man-hours and lost sales. I am discussing systems that are integrated with your websites that can take information from other systems, your accounting software? Your quotation software? It can all be integarted, automated, and kept in one place.

That's only CRM don't even get me started on new media and call logging systems. For a technology aware industry we know nothing about using databases to our advantage. I am not a sales man so I cant event begin to explain what CRM/Call logging software can do for you, the above would be considered basic out of the box functions... the advanced stuff would scare you.