[_] mac technical question

Chris Dawson chris at tallhat.com
Fri Mar 21 12:16:16 GMT 2003

thanks for the offer, but here's my problem...
the reason i'm backing up all this data is so that i can upgrade my
fileserver firmware so that OSX can access the data on it!

i'm then planning on migrating my G4 to OSX but i can't do this until i can
access my fileserver...

i think i'll be ok. i've got most stuff backed up and the rest i'm going to
bung on my windows machine now.

cheers,
chris