[_] Enough is enough.

Christine Tlougan kat at asheris.net
Thu Mar 20 18:36:01 GMT 2003

><rant>
>Anyone who has worked today, PLEASE be grateful you only have to put
>up with it in the evenings...
>
>The media coverage of the war is abysmal.
>
>They know nothing, but it seems for the last 10 hours (eg how long Ive
>been awake cant comment on more) at least 1 (preferably 2-4) have been
>droning on about the war.

I know... I was going to end my cable tv service after this friday (series
finale of Farscape and season finale of Stargate:SG1) for financial
reasons, but now I'm going to keep scraping together the pennies to keep it
for a while longer.

That way I'll have something to watch other than All War All the Time on
Every Broadcast Channel! - which seems to be 5 minutes of new information
per 12 hours, with the other 11:55 being repeats.

Blech!

Can't say the papers are any better, especially when they keep coming up
with headlines like this: "White House warns America that lives will be
lost". (Gee, ya think??)

On the bright side, South Park started a new season last night, with the
show on at the same time as Shrub's press conference. The perfect distraction!

c.
Christine Tlougan
kat at asheris.net
phone: (952) 847-9270

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
- Theodore Roosevelt