[_] Iraqi Blogs & demo

Alejandro Fernandez a.fernandez at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 17:00:02 GMT 2003

Reminds me of my attempt today at boycotting "coalition of willing"
products, or rather, trying to find halal fast foods at
lunchtime(promoting diversity in buying habits, which is nicer than
boycotting), but my protest only lasted until I got lost and went into
sainsburys instead...

Ale

--
Alejandro Fernandez <a.fernandez at bristol.ac.uk>