[_] Iraqi Blogs

Edward Walker edward.walker at mwr.biz
Thu Mar 20 13:55:01 GMT 2003

"They've also announced that the silent radio station will start working
soon (Hebrew link). This is a silent radio broadcast that allows us to sleep
with the radio on. This way we can catch the very first code announcing a
missile attack originally meant to alert the people who work the air raid
sirens. It was a great help in 1991 because you didn't get much warning in
those days and there wasn't much time to get into your sealed room, air raid
shelter or whatever and this way you got a few precious extra seconds.
posted by Imshin 22:48"

http://imshin.blogspot.com/

http://dear_raed.blogspot.com/

This is what we are submitting these people to....