Subject: Re: [_] Contracter (sic) Vacancies

Neil Smith neil at fresh-toast.uklinux.net
Thu Jun 26 17:07:00 BST 2003

I think Wendy missed off the 'regular free beer, coffee and toast' which
was certainly an incentive (for me at least). Anyway - nice bunch to work
for, and they still have pool & table football in the kitchen AFAIK, so
there's some benefits.

Pity about the bogus stock options tho.

;-))

Cheers - Neil.