[_] Fw: flash freelancer wanted

blue rocket rachel at bluerocket.com
Tue Jun 17 10:49:00 BST 2003

Hi Evry1,

Thanks for the great response to my posting.

I have looked at all the portfolios emailed to me and its nice to know that in my opinion, there is some of the finest web freelancers in bristol.

If I didnt get in touch with you it wasnt because the work wasnt good as majority of it was bloody great!! : ) but I have now contacted the chosen ones!

Just a very big thank you to all that submitted stuff and if anything comes up in the future that relates to your style, I'll be in touch.

Cheers

Rachel
Blue Rocket