[_] Beatles beat massive attack.

blue rocket rachel at bluerocket.com
Wed Jun 4 11:02:04 BST 2003

If anyone goes to Liverpool I think you'll find it's far from a shit hole.

They have got a high crime rate just like Bristol but to be honest they
have probably won it on merit. I get the impression that this council
thinks it can but a few flower beds in the centre and slap city of culture
bids everywhere and expect to win. Some cities had more vision, it seems
more likely Liverpool were offering more. They have some pretty good
organisations such as http://www.fact.co.uk

I dont know liverpool apart form visiting but you only have to look at whats
going on and tech heads/multimedia fans wont be disappointed.

Anyone been to video
positive?http://www.tate.org.uk/liverpool/exhibitions/videopositive/ A
multimedia showcase that is definitely recommend for multimedia artists.

Rachel