[_] Big Hosts?

Tom Nixon tom at nixonmcinnes.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 11:02:01 BST 2003

<delurks />

> Can anyone recommend a large, competivively priced hosting firm? We'd
> prefer one of the big corporate hosts, someone with a large dedicated
> backbone, who can cope with a v.large amount of (usually erratic)
> bandwidth.

For this sort of thing, I'd probably look to Pair networks in the States
www.pair.com
You don't necessarily need a large hosting company for this though.
Areti are a great company (UK based) and have as much capacity as you
need. www.areti.net. You'll almost always get a cheaper deal from a US
host tho.

T.

P.S. First post on here - hello Bristol!