[_] Usability Testing With the Elderly

Nick Ingram n.ingram at epcdirect.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 17:42:01 BST 2003

One other aspect that became apparent with the elderly is that they are
patient and forgiving -more forgiving than the producers of websites it
seems. I'd suggest that in practice, unless funds are there for 100%
compatibility testing, the 90/10 rule and graceful degradation is never more
appropriate than when designing for these (old) people.