[_] site check

Ed Walker ed at edwalker.com
Sun Jun 1 12:49:01 BST 2003

he everyone... could I get a quick sitecheck please...

a client site that is built entirely in css box model..

checked on: Win, IE6, Opera 7,Mozilla 1.4 fine

mac IE5.5 fine but I am getting a footer problem with all mozilla run
browsers... the footer is cut off.... Opera seems fine...

also could someone on Linux please let me know what it's like on there
please...

the background is an example and the colour will change... I just want to
make sure the layout is working on all majors before I show the client.

www.edwalker.com/test/implementor/

cheers

Ed