[_] Re: New MMORPG

Alexander Reid munkeh at
Thu Nov 21 12:22:00 GMT 2002

PS. It's Thursday OK. My spelling is allowed to be atrocious.

From: "Alexander Reid" <munkeh at>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:15:23 +0000

"Hay what about emplacement guns Vs battle ships.."

Ah yes, there's nothing worse than quietly laughing to yourself as you pumel a passing warship only to see the gun turret slowly turn and point your way.

The projectile leave the gun and heads in your general direction. Your freeze.
You watch the smoke trail.
You squint and cringe.
Then *BOOOOM!*

And then I'd always say to myself, "Sh*t, I'm never getting into one of those turrets again." 5 minutes later and I'm squinting watching a smoke trail head my way wishing I'd listened to myself.

Sent via the webmail system at

underscore_ list info/archive ->

Sent via the webmail system at