[_] Re: New MMORPG

Alexander Reid munkeh at barrysworld.com
Thu Nov 21 12:22:00 GMT 2002

PS. It's Thursday OK. My spelling is allowed to be atrocious.

From: "Alexander Reid" <munkeh at barrysworld.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:15:23 +0000

"Hay what about emplacement guns Vs battle ships.."

Ah yes, there's nothing worse than quietly laughing to yourself as you pumel a passing warship only to see the gun turret slowly turn and point your way.

*THUD*
The projectile leave the gun and heads in your general direction. Your freeze.
You watch the smoke trail.
You squint and cringe.
Then *BOOOOM!*

And then I'd always say to myself, "Sh*t, I'm never getting into one of those turrets again." 5 minutes later and I'm squinting watching a smoke trail head my way wishing I'd listened to myself.

Sent via the webmail system at http://www.BarrysWorld.com/