[_] Quickbooks - which version??

Ben ben_rodd at damm.demon.co.uk
Thu May 30 10:37:01 BST 2002

David, Thanks for that. It's more the 'why have the pro when I can get the
PREMIERE version for the same price because it's on special offer' mentality
really, but you're right, the online would be good. My concern is that all
the enhanced functionality like 'Improved Journal Entries', 'Enhanced
Reconciliation Reporting' and 'Closing Date Exception Report' (none of which
mean a lot to me) means that this version might be specially set up for a
bookkeeper/Accountant/"fully qualified business life saver".

I may be in touch to take you up on your demo offer!

Cheers,
Ben