[_] Not quite new media...

Peter Marshall peter at sparkdata.co.uk
Tue May 21 10:27:01 BST 2002

Just knowing you're there gives me a lovely warm feeling - or did I just spill my coffee?

Peter

Met the ex head of SAP sales Europe who told me that the running order of slides for any presentation was:

1.  Welcome
2.  People here today are ....
3.  SAP is the most expensive ERP system on the market, and implementation costs = SAP license cost x 10
4.  Still interested?

Got to hand it to them though, they still seem to be going great guns making inroads into the services sector, as any listeners from Lloyds TSB will no doubt have seen.