[_] Re: More star wars hype??

rik rik_green at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 20 17:54:00 BST 2002

I heard that he had an outline script for the first 3 but soon realised that
episode IV onwards was going to be the most *interesting* i.e. marketable.
Subsequently he has now had to pad out the prequels, which is why they are
thin on the ground story wise completely and full of inconsistencies.....
apparently he has plans for 3 more films for the story after "the return of
the Jedi"...but unless he wakes up and smells the yoda, I can't see this
happening...

I did enjoy Episode 2 that said - the visuals are outstanding and the yoda
fight did make me laugh :) I even went out and bought Episode 1 thinking
maybe it wasn't that bad.... bad move... its well crap compared to Episode 2

Rik