[_] Symposium on broadband

Stephen Roome stephen_roome at pepcross.com
Mon May 13 12:32:00 BST 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 11:49:42AM +0100, Tom Gidden wrote:

> On Monday, May 13, 2002, at 10:37  am, Jess Coles wrote:
> > Do contact me if you have a problem opening the attachment,
>
> This is just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.
>
> Matt, any chance you can put an attachment ban, or file size limit?
> Since most of us know how to publish content to *at least* a GeoCities
> account, I think attachments are not necessary, and probably
> counterproductive.

Damn, now I'm going to have to reply to the same topic twice!

Perhaps we should just have a certain mime-type ban. Anything that is
not text/plain ?

[This is because certain mail clients forward emails as attachments,
which is fine, when text/plain.]

	Steve

Thanks to Tim for pulling the text out of the attachments, and
thoughts on text/html have been left for everyone else! =)