[_] -_freelance database?

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue May 7 15:22:00 BST 2002

On Tue, 7 May 2002 tenbasetee at hotmail.com wrote:

> that's a great idea.... you can also have a service where employers fill in
> a form and indicate expertise needed and it gets included in your weekly
> e-mail.... that could be fully automated couldn't it?

Uh-huh. :)  I also had a cunning plan: writing a system to trawl through
all of the underscore post and work out who knows about what.  It would be
like a normal search system, but when you enter in a query it would return
a person's name/email rather than the actual messages.

Now if someone can invent a couple more hours in the day :)

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Hosting | Web Design  | Domain Names  |  Co-location  | DB Integration