[_] SGML/Frame Maker vacancy

Albert Higson albert.higson at evidentsystems.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 10:59:00 BST 2002

Sorry for the mistyping in the last post, an understanding of Dad's is
not of major importance! :)

Here we go:

Any one out there with the following skills?

We are looking to recruit an experienced DTP person with skills in the
adobe FrameMaker+SGML software and experience in handling raw SGML. An
understanding of DTD's and EDD's is a requirement. The right person will
be able to organise content and publish high quality accurate documents
so a good eye for detail on the printed page is important. We would
prefer someone used to working to deadlines and with a couple of years
experience in this field. A good understanding of the PDF file format
will also be useful as will some experience in using Emacs PSGML mode.

This is a permanent staff position not a contract job. We are a Bristol
based firm.

Please contact me off list if you know of any one or are that person. I
propose not to use a recruitment consultant.

Albert Higson
Evident Systems Ltd