[_] Japanese content

mike karthauser mikek at brightstorm.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 12:16:01 BST 2002

Kathleen,

Theres a company called 'tonguetied' who are based on queens square - a
sister company of the piper-group who do all types of translation services.
A mate of mine works there and is the only person i know that runs his winXP
completely in japanese.

The pipergroup number is 0117 9170550. They should be able to point you in
the right direction..

mikek

> Does anyone know where I could find out about getting a web site
> translated to Japanese?   I'm really looking for someone that could
> manage content in Japanese and not just a one-off translation.

---
Mike Karthauser - email:mikek at brightstorm.co.uk - phone:0117 9426653
brightstorm - curiously online - http://www.brightstorm.co.uk