Re(2): [_] New cafe bar on Park St

David Burrows dburrows at da5id.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 12:55:01 BST 2002

> As an aside I tried the Riverstation recently and have to say I've
never
> witnessed such incompetent, rude service in a long time.

Have to agree with you there, went for a supposedly romantic dinner last
time I was up in Bristol and the meal descended into a farce. Service
was appalling; it came across as rude but was probably just incompetent
- lots of forgotten orders, mistakes and general lack of care. Best move
by the waitress was to come and repeatedly stand next to me and say
nothing so I had to keep asking her what she wanted. Haven't been back
since.

David

--
David Burrows