[_] off the peg

anna oliver annao at annao.org
Thu Jun 13 16:36:01 BST 2002

Dear all

Can anyone recommend a simple to use off the peg e-commerce solution for a
friend with a band who would like to be able to sell CDs online?  Usual
story - not much money, wants to do it cheap etc.  Pref. one which can have
the look and feel redesigned.

Alternatively can anyone say why he shouldn't try it?

thanks

anna