[_] Job scene

Dave Smith dave at newmediamaze.com
Thu Jun 6 18:06:00 BST 2002

take off Creative Digital and add New Media Maze!

BTW, if any of you don't know about this one, there's a good list for new
media jobs over at www.chinwag.com called UKNM Jobs. It's free for employers
to post to, and there's generally 10 jobs per day which are production
focused. Not sure what proportion are SW based, but I've used it as an
employer with great results.

Dave Smith
Account Director
New Media Maze