[_] strange error message on XP

Chris Dawson chris at tallhat.com
Wed Jun 5 20:35:00 BST 2002

thanks steve,
all i can get from the error log is the following (anyone else got any
ideas?)

szAppName : Winkbhk.exe szAppVer : 0.0.0.0 szModName : Winkbhk.exe
szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00003766

C:\DOCUME~1\JOHNIN~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1F2.tmp.dir00\Winkbhk.exe.mdmp
C:\DOCUME~1\JOHNIN~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1F2.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

chris

chris dawson
...[web design, concepts, consultancy, flash animation and scripting]
http://www.tallhat.com
phone 01225 445505
mobile 07719 918251