[_] www.justice4diane.org.uk

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue Apr 30 14:53:00 BST 2002

Dear All,
  One of my colleagues, Jane, had a bit of a rough year last year, in that
her mother died of a motor neuron diesese, Please see the email below
about a petition being arranged for Diane Pretty who is in a similar,
frustrating, situation.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Hosting | Web Design  | Domain Names  |  Co-location  | DB Integration