[_] kinda weird

mr wyse wyse99 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 14:28:07 GMT 2001

they've gone for good now. sold all their bits and pieces
for a bargain-basement price to another bath company...

 --- mike karthauser <mikek at brightstorm.co.uk> wrote: > So
someone else knows a bit about them. I had a mate go
> to arq for an
> interview and he had to sign a disclaimer so he could
> tell noone else about
> the company (at 1st interview) - he thought it was
> suspect so he spilled the
> beans about their 'design philosophy'.
>
> Any boys from arq on the list?
>
> > strange indeed. there are others on this list that
> could
> > probably answer the question if they cared to. that
> place
> > was completely bizarre so nothing would suprise me...

> > --- mikek <mikek at brightstorm.co.uk> wrote: > I suppose
> > next bet is to phone arq - looked at their site
> >> and they are now
> >> http://www.active8solutions.com/ . V strange how it
> >> expired t-1 day.
> >>
> >> Apart from having a shite site (SBG) they don't look
> >> fishy - but what is a
> >> company in bath doing registering a domain for a
> company
> >> in Jeddah?
> >>
> >> mmm..
> >> mikek

> http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
> > or your free @yahoo.ie address at http://mail.yahoo.ie
>
> ---
> Mike Karthauser - email:mikek at brightstorm.co.uk -
> phone:0117 9426653
> brightstorm - curiously online -
> http://www.brightstorm.co.uk

http://www.under-score.org.uk

=====
www.tonker.co.uk - the tonker portal
listen.to/1449urb - phat radio, fridays 1900-2100 GMT
www.colx.com - desktop collectables
www.blitzthenet.com - work

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.