[_] Are all web servers pants?

Richard Moore richard at juniperblue.com
Thu Oct 18 09:54:14 BST 2001

Morning all,

In light of all the unreliable hosts that seem to be in existence, I am
looking at ways of setting up a dedicated web server for a client who needs
a bespoke content management system.  Initially I need to discuss ballpark
figures with a partner company that can; install a modular, raid based
server with 100Gb of storage on a dedicated line and maintain that server
and line at 100% operability ad infinitum.

I would also warmly welcome any recommendations from any satisfied
customers/smug suppliers who are totally happy with their existing
solutions.

The downside to all this is I need to get figures together by 12 o'clock
today.

Any takers? Please mail me off list at richard at juniperblue.com.

Cheers,

Richard