[_] Still funny

David Waters d.waters at t-minus10.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 13:50:32 BST 2001

Blueyonder seems to be okay today though, unless you live in Hayes or
Slough...

...or use it for web access, newsgroups or mail...

Annoyingly enough, their billing service appears to always work
correctly, although my response times can sometimes be a bit slow. ;)

http://www.slashrock.com
   Interim Technical Director, Web Architecture Consultant for hire